Journey of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey of the Shinobi

Start out as a genin decide wether you want to be good or evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Naruto: Shinobi Path
Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am by Inushi Yakura

» Empty Room((._. i'm all awone in here))
Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 am by Asayina Kuronomi

» Site Reconstruction
Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am by Kage

» Lookie!
Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 pm by Inushi Yakura

» :3 so very bored!:D
Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 am by Kage

» Ramen shop
Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm by Kage

» Side streets
Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am by Kage

» Kage's House
Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am by Neon

» Training
Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 am by Kage

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hospital

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Male Number of posts : 496
Location : Going down on my gal, her name is .............You dont need to know hahaha
clan/bloodline : Sand
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:20 am

Colt "Not really." Dan comes walking into the room holding two large bags. "Hey, I brought you two something to eat, KFC and Burger king." He sets the bags down onto the nightstand and pulls out a burger for himself and sits down to eat it.
Colt just stands there leaning against the wall not budging.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:23 am

Yukima chuckles and gets up getting a burger. "Thanks. I haven't eaten since before yesterday." She sits down beside Dan and starts to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Location : Going down on my gal, her name is .............You dont need to know hahaha

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:28 am

Dan swallows the food in his mouth and looks at Colt "Eat." Colt "Not hungry." Dan Eat!" Colt "Not hungry." Dan "You need to eat or you'll be in here for nel-nourishment." Colt "Not hungry." Dan sighs and eats his burger
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:30 am

Yukima just shakes her head and continues eating.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:36 am

Dan eventually finishes his burger, Colt still doesnt budge from the wall. Dan then gets up and gets a piece of chicken and grins "Oh, looks like I get the breast, I love tasty breasts." He chuckles and begins to eat it sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Yukima kicks him hard in the calf and mumbles pervert and finishes her burger walking back over by Benji and takes his hand again with the hand of her bad shoulder and using her other hand to hold onto her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bleh
Gobi no Houkou(wolf demon)/First Class Jonnin
Gobi no Houkou(wolf demon)/First Class Jonnin

Female Number of posts : 2785
clan/bloodline : None
Registration date : 2008-09-11

character status
experience:
Hospital - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue255674/255674Hospital - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (255674/255674)

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Ash walks in looking for her brother and sighs when she cant find him*
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:06 pm

Dan finishes his piece of chicken "Well, I got to get going. Other patients to check on. Bye" He gets up and leaves.
Colt still leans against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:07 pm

"You okay?" She still doesn't take her eyes off Benji.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:10 pm

Colt doesnt say anything.
Benji slightly moves in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:14 pm

She strokes Benji's hair gently and smiles softly.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Colt "I am going to let you have some alone time with him ok?" Colt leaves the room.
Benji lets out a little moan just after colt leaves
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:24 pm

She strokes his hand gently. "Benji baby? Can you hear me sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Benji moans a little more in his sleep slightly moving his head towards Yukima
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:33 pm

She continues stroking his head and kisses his hand gently. "It's okay baby I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Benji begins to sweat as he moans even more, his eyes close tighter
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:50 pm

"Honey?" She reaches down and feels your pulse.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Benjis pulse picks up and the heart monitor beeps faster now. He sweats even now moaning louder
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:56 pm

She gets up and bolts out the door shouting. "Dan!"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:03 pm

A nurse looks over at you "Dan's out right now, he went with the EMS team and wont be back for at least half an hour. Whats the matter?" Suddenly three doctors come rushing around the corner and they rush into Benji's room.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:05 pm

"That's the matter!" She points to the door then rubs her stomach gently wincing in pain.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Three nurses come rushing around the corner with a stretcher into Benjis room and quickly rush him to the ER just down the hall. The one nurse looks at you "Are you ok miss? You look to be in pain." Another Doctor comes walking around the corner and looks at you "Miss, you dont look so good. You should come with me right away."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:13 pm

She just shakes her head and smiles gently. "I'm okay." She sits down gently still rubbing her stomach and whispers, "Sorry baby. I know Mommy's stress bothers you."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Benji is still in ER when Dan comes around the corner with the EMS team and they all chuckle "That was quite the excitement Al, good thing you talked him out of it." Dan says laughing and takes a sip of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:25 pm

She gets up and walks over to Dan still gripping her stomach. "He's in the ER."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Dan "Benji? What? When?" He drops his coffee and grabs your arm heading towards the ER "What happened? Tell me!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:31 pm

She whimpers the force of his pulling sending her stomach into a frenzy. "Stop pulling me! It hurts!"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Dan lets go "I'm sorry, I have to get in there now. We'll talk later ok?" Dan heads into the ER before she can say another word.
Colt comes around the corner and sees her outside the room and near the ER so he rushes over "Hey, whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:50 pm

She sits down in a seat outside the ER and grips her stomach whimpering in pain her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Colt sits down beside you "Whats wrong Yukima? You dont look so good. You should get yourself checked out."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:54 pm

She clenches her teeth and shakes her head. "I'm alright. It's Benji they need to worry about right now."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Colt laughs "There are lots of doctors inside the hospital, you should worry about yourself right now. That is what Benji would want right? He wouldnt want anything to happen to you. Like you said, he'll be fine, right?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:03 pm

She grips her stomach and the chair her fingers turning white and screams in pain. "Colt get a doctor."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Colt takes off to go looking for a doctor, he returns a few minutes later dragging a doctor behind him as the doctor complains. The doctor sees you in pain and gently gets you off the chair "Your the young woman from earlier, I told you to let me check you out." He takes you down the hall quickly and Colt just sits down to wait for Benji to come out of the ER. A half hour passes by when Dan finally comes out of ER and sees Colt. Colt jumps up "Yukima, she might need you right now, Hows Benji?" Dan "Benji is going to be ok now for sure. Where did Yukima go?" Colt points down the hall "Down there somewhere." Dan takes off quickly and they take Benji backt to his room, Colt follows.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Yukima lays in one of the room screaming in pain gripping the sides of the bed tightly her hands white and her fingers bloody. The doctor is looking between xrays and catscans trying to figure out what's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Dan comes into the room looking serious and looks at the other doctor "Get me up to speed, what do you know." He now stands beside the doctor and begins to look at the catscans
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:22 pm

The doctor points to a spot on the catscan. "Uclers. 5 of them lining around her stomach. One of them has started to bleed. The baby has been kicking her rapidly in her ulcers. It's giving her extreme pain." She screams again closing her eyes tightly her body trembling in pain.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Dan looks at the other catscans when a nurse comes into the room "I got the bloodtest results." Dan grabs them and scans them "Damn.....Prep the OR number 2 now!!!" He turns around "Get her prepped now and make sure to give her this before she goes in got it? OR room 2, dont screw this up!" He tosses a small bottle of some kind of Anesthesia "Only use 30 CCs of it." The other doctor of course nods and Dan is out of the room heading for OR room 2.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:35 pm

She screams again as the doctor comes in and he gently takes her arm giving her the anesthesia and after a while her screaming ceases and she closes her eyes falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:53 pm

A few nurses come in with a stretcher and brings her down to OR 2. Dan and a few other doctors have the room prepped "About damn time you brought her here!" He points to two of the nurses. "You two stay." He looks at the other two doctors "I will need you both." He looks at the third nurse. "Get the surgeon in here now!" Within a few minutes the surgeon comes into the OR. Dan shows a few important peices of information including the catscans and points to certain areas on Yukima "We should start around these areas and be careful of the baby."
ooc: Do you want to play the surgeon? LOL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:59 pm

OOC: Nope! I'll leave that to you.

Yukima lays unconscious as the doctors operate on her.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Dan, the other doctors and the surgeons begin their work on Yukima, about half an hour into the operation the surgeon goes over to the catscans and takes another look "They said 5 ulcers right?" Dan "Yes thats correct." Surgeon "Thats wrong, I can see 6 of them, take a look right there." Dan goes over and takes a look "Crap, that last one is in a very bad spot, this is going to be very complicated then." Surgeon "This could end badly if we are not very careful then." Dan "I know!" Surgeon "We should go this route then right now and get this one next, then go for that one there, we wont be able to get them all today you know that right?" Dan "Then we better have her scheduled for a second, possibly a third operation then." Surgeon "Yes, that will be the best course of action for her case. I am worried though, her having a child right now." Dan "I suggest we take extreme caution then." Surgeon "Of course, now lets continue." They all continue with the operation for another hour or so before they finish up and take Yukima back to her room so she can rest. Dan and the surgeon go over a schedule for her next operation. Colt sits inside of Yukimas room waiting for her to wake up now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:32 pm

She wakes up several hours later moaning, "Where's Benji?"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:39 pm

Colt "Hes in his room. Your not allowed to get up, you just came out of surgery. Dans orders. I am not allowed to let you leave or get up."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:41 pm

She sits upward slowly anyway and glances down at the IV in her arm. "You really think that it will go well for you if you try and stop me?" She gently pulls off the tape covering and securing the needle and pulls in out gently and stumbles off the bed to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:46 pm

Colt pushes a button on the wall and a few seconds later Dan comes into the room grinning "Thanks Colt." he looks right at you "Get back into that bed! You just came out of surgery, do you want to lose your life and your babies life? Lay back down or I will have the whole team in here to hold you down."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:49 pm

She stands her ground keeping her voice steady walking toward him a little uneasily but relatively smoothly. "Not until I see Benji."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:53 pm

Dan "At least use a wheelchair then damn it!" He points to the wheelchair in the corner of the room and colt gets up and grabs it getting behind you as Dan easily makes you sit down as you are still sleepy from the anesthesia. Dan opens the door and colt wheels you down the hall and into Benjis room quickly. Colt "Happy now?"
Benji has bandages over his eyes and turns his head towards the door "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Yukima smiles at Colt. "Very actually." She gently pushes his hand from the handles and rolls herself over to Benji. "Kimmy and Colt, Dumby, who else?" She chuckles and strokes his hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Benji smiles "Wanna speak up, I can barely hear you right now." Colt "I'll let you two be alone for a while." He leaves the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next