Journey of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey of the Shinobi

Start out as a genin decide wether you want to be good or evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Naruto: Shinobi Path
Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am by Inushi Yakura

» Empty Room((._. i'm all awone in here))
Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 am by Asayina Kuronomi

» Site Reconstruction
Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am by Kage

» Lookie!
Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 pm by Inushi Yakura

» :3 so very bored!:D
Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 am by Kage

» Ramen shop
Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm by Kage

» Side streets
Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am by Kage

» Kage's House
Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am by Neon

» Training
Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 am by Kage

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Cellestial hospital visit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Male Number of posts : 496
Location : Going down on my gal, her name is .............You dont need to know hahaha
clan/bloodline : Sand
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Cellestial hospital visit Empty
PostSubject: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:13 am

((Whoa, calm down))
Benji walks into the hospital and is told where Yukima is. He goes to her room
Squall is in the ER
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:15 am

Yukima is sleeping lightly in her bed her shoulder completely bandaged up.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Location : Going down on my gal, her name is .............You dont need to know hahaha

PostSubject: Re: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Benji walks up beside her and sits down on a chair putting his hand onto hers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:34 pm

She opens her eyes feeling his touch and smiles softly at him mumbling, "Hey." She clasps his hand weakly.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Benji smiles "I'm glad your ok, I brought you something." He points to a black teddy bear on the night table
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:43 pm

She smiles and blinks in a daze. "Thank you...I've never felt so weak in my life." She chuckles slightly her voice light and raspy.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Benji keeps holding her hand "Doctor said you will be out in about 4-5 days. If it was an inch lower youd be dead he said."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:52 pm

She chuckles then looks at you. "And Squall?"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:57 pm

"Squall is still in the ER last I heard. hes been there for a while already. Dan said he will notify us as soon as they are done." Benji looks worried about this whole situation
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:01 pm

She glances down at your leg and sees the cast is off. "They took it off?"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:13 pm

Benji grins "It was supposed to come off tomorrow but I managed to talk them into taking it off today. Like a day would make a difference anyway." Colt opens up the door and comes walking into the room carrying a huge stuffed wolf. "I heard about what happened Yuki..ma, so I bought this for ya, hope you feel better soon." Benji looks at him and mouths out so Yukima wont hear him "You just had to buy that didnt you?" Colt grins and puts it onto a chair in the corner. "Squall has been taken to the OR now so they can work on him, it doesnt look good though, One bullet went through his shoulder two in his heart and the last one went through his lungs, he's got very low chance of survival."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Yukima looks down and clenches her fists. "Thanks Colt...can you both leave for a while? I wanna be alone."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Colt leaves the room but Benji stays for a moment longer "Are you going to be ok?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:25 pm

She nods. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Benji nods "Ok then kimmy. You know my cell # if you need me." He leaves the room
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:38 pm

She waits until she can't hear Benji's footsteps anymore and pulls out her iv, winces in pain and feels her shoulder still feeling the bullet inside it. She reaches inside the bandages and pulls out the bullet not caring what she damages then walks over and gets her clean clothes that were brought to the hospital putting them on and walks wobbly over to the window opening it jumping out onto the ground a few feet below her and grips her now bleeding shoulder leaving the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:43 pm

After a while Dan comes walking in looking at a chart and speaks "Squall is going to be ok. We still need to remove the bullet from your shoulder though." He looks up and sees Yukima is gone and the bullet is on the ground. He turns around and rushes out putting out an alert for the police to look for Yukima giving them a description of her. Benji and Colt leave the hospital to go looking for her as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cellestial hospital visit   Cellestial hospital visit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cellestial hospital visit
Page 1 of 1