Journey of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey of the Shinobi

Start out as a genin decide wether you want to be good or evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Naruto: Shinobi Path
Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am by Inushi Yakura

» Empty Room((._. i'm all awone in here))
Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 am by Asayina Kuronomi

» Site Reconstruction
Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am by Kage

» Lookie!
Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 pm by Inushi Yakura

» :3 so very bored!:D
Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 am by Kage

» Ramen shop
Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm by Kage

» Side streets
Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am by Kage

» Kage's House
Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am by Neon

» Training
Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 am by Kage

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Male Number of posts : 496
Location : Going down on my gal, her name is .............You dont need to know hahaha
clan/bloodline : Sand
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Benji sees the hospital
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Yukima pulls up and parks the car jumping out helping Benji out as well and helps him into the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

Location : Going down on my gal, her name is .............You dont need to know hahaha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:27 pm

Colt is nowhere in site and Benji sends a message and gets one back, then rushes up to the third floor looking for Colt then stops in front of the room "He said to go inside here......"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Yukima opens the door and both of us walk inside.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:38 pm

The room is full of people Benji never seen before and Colt stands beside Dan, in the middle of the room is a cake that says Congratulations Dan. Dan sees Benji and smiles "You made it Benji, and you brought your girlfriend. I just got hired on. Glad you got Colts message." Colt grins and backs up away from Benji and Yukima "I do have bad news though.....you two are going to kill me right away." Colt chuckles
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Yukima cracks her knuckles a smirk on her face. "Get ready for your first patient Dan." She walks over to Colt punching him square in the face bloodying his nose breaking it in three places and elbows him in the ribs snapping two.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:47 pm

Dan sighs "Damn it! What the hell did Colt say to you? There goes my party! "He grabs Colt and takes him down the hall, Benji grabs two pieces of cake "Want one?" He hands it to Yukima
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:53 pm

She chuckles and reaches over taking a bite from the cake. "Delicious."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Benji chuckles and see some cake on the side of her lips "I'll get that for you" He leans over and kisses it off
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:17 pm

She giggles and pecks his lips gently. "So sweet." She turns and looks at all the people. "Is this a party or what?"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Benji chuckles "Wanna ditch?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:10 pm

"You know it." She chuckles and takes his hand as they both sneak out and go back to her car and she leans over once they get into the car and kisses him sliding her tongue into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:13 pm

He pulls her close to him kissing her deeply massaging their tongues together making sure both of his hands are on her ass
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:16 pm

A few people walk by them and mumble "get a room" and she just chuckles quietly kissing him deeper exploring his mouth with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Benji gets more into it pushing her against the car massaging her tongue kissing her deeper and a Security guard comes up "I am going to have to ask you both to stop doing that in public." Benji gives him the middle finger and breaks the kiss looking at the guard "Get lost, I'm a little busy here!" He goes back to kissing and the guard shakes his head and gets his CB "Troublemakers in the parkade, call the cops, the license plate says BITCH and its a red porsche."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:27 pm

Yukima doesn't break the porshce but pulls out two hundred from her pocket and holds them out and the cop takes them and radios back. "False Alarm." And leans. Yukima wraps her arms around Benji's neck tightly kissing him deeper still exploring his mouth with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Benji slightly chuckles breaking the kiss "You get away with so much dont you." He kisses deeply again slipping his tongue into Yukimas mouth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:34 pm

She just chuckles and continues kissing him deeper and someone walks up behind them his shadow casting over them.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:38 pm

Benji quickly has his bowie knife in his hand and is turned around looking right at the person ready to strike with his blade
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:52 pm

He sees its Dan and Colt. Yukima just sits on the car looking bored. "You two interrupted."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Benji puts his bowie away and laughs "Good thing I didnt strike first" Colt laughs and Dan doesnt look surprised "Still got the bowie I gave you then. I thought youd be able to handle yourself without that."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:17 pm

Yukima just smiles softly tilting her head laying back on the hood of her porsche soaking in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Dan "So you left the party to be alone? Typical. So wanna go check out a concert? I got front row tickets for it. 5 bands playing there."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Yukima sits up wraps her arms around Benji's shoulders from behind him resting her chin on his shoulder kissing his neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:53 pm

Dan chuckles handing two tickest to Benji, Benji puts them into his pocket. Benji puts one hand onto Yukimas hair and plays with it grinning "So, how about giving some alone time to us?" Dan grins and grabs colts arm dragging him back to the hospital
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:04 pm

Yukima chuckles and shakes her head before they leave. "It's alright you can stay. Honey I can't go. I've got a tournament."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:08 pm

Dan stops "What kind of tournament?" Benji grins and chuckles "She knows martial arts bro, so I am going to go watch." Benji pulls out the tickets and hands them to Colt, Dan looks a little surprised
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:12 pm

She chuckles and pulls Benji closer to her nibbling on his ear. "Black Belt. Eight time National Champion. Two time world Champion."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Dan laughs "your that good eh? I wonder how you would fair against Squall." Benji grins letting out a soft moaning sound as Yukima nibbles on his ear
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:20 pm

She looks over at Dan. "Squall?" She continues nibbling on Benji's ear.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Dan "Yeah, I know, strange name but nice guy. He likes to hang out by himself a lot at the temple he built outside of town." Colt "I've been through that forest lots and never seen this temple." Dan "Thats cause he built it off the trails in a very secluded area, not many people know of it either."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:28 pm

She pulls back from Benji. "This Squall, get him to come to the tournament."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:33 pm

Dan laughs "Dont know if he would go. He dont like the whole tournament thing. He prefers to teach his martial arts rather then to participate in a tournament. Maybe if you went to talk with him. I have some work to take care of, tell him Dan sent you." Dan leaves heading back to the hospital taking Colt with him and says as he walks away "Colt and I have something to do before going to the concert, sorry to miss your tournament but these tickets are very expensive." Dan and Colt are gone and Benji looks back at you with a smile "So you going to the forest then?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:36 pm

She smiles and chuckles. "Back to the car."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Benji shakes his head "I should have known" Benji gets into the car
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:53 pm

She hops off the car and gets into the car turning it on taking off down the road.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Benji looks over at you "All we know about this guy is that he lives in the forest, I hope this wont make you late for your tournament."
(You gonna be the first to post in the forest?")
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:02 pm

She chuckles. "Who said we're going to the forest?" She hits the gas speeding along the highway.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kurran

Kaname Kurran

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Benji chuckles "You love driving fast dont you. Better not get pulled over this time."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:08 pm

((Post at my house.))

She just shakes her head and continues on to her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city   Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the hospital in Cellestial city
Page 1 of 1