Journey of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey of the Shinobi

Start out as a genin decide wether you want to be good or evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Naruto: Shinobi Path
The forgotten city Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am by Inushi Yakura

» Empty Room((._. i'm all awone in here))
The forgotten city Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 am by Asayina Kuronomi

» Site Reconstruction
The forgotten city Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am by Kage

» Lookie!
The forgotten city Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 pm by Inushi Yakura

» :3 so very bored!:D
The forgotten city Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 am by Kage

» Ramen shop
The forgotten city Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm by Kage

» Side streets
The forgotten city Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am by Kage

» Kage's House
The forgotten city Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am by Neon

» Training
The forgotten city Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 am by Kage

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The forgotten city

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 342
clan/bloodline : Uchiha
Registration date : 2009-01-21

The forgotten city Empty
PostSubject: The forgotten city   The forgotten city Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:20 pm

I stand near the entrance of a city in the misty valley. I activate my Magen-Byakugan and begin to walk towards the city entrance, the mist all around is really thick and hard to navigate around without enhanced eyesight.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

The forgotten city Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forgotten city   The forgotten city Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:25 pm

I step through the gates of the large city and notice that no mist is inside the city so I deactivate my Magen-byakugan and wander around the old ruins of the city. I look around as I walk down the main street of the city looking at the old ruins as I pass by them, most of them looking very well intact still. I stop by one building and peer into the broken window and see a shadow move so I decide to go inside and investigate the building wondering if anybody still inhabits this ancient looking city.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

The forgotten city Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forgotten city   The forgotten city Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Inside the building I walk around looking at the shelves that are full of old looking books, I stop and pick one up opening it up and laughs "This must be some old forgotten language, wish I could understand what it said." I put the book back in its place and continue around the little store when I come upon a door that is half the size of me. I check the handle and it is unlocked so I open it up and go inside. I find myself going down some old creaky stairs now and I hold up my hand making an orange flame to help light my way.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

The forgotten city Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forgotten city   The forgotten city Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:38 pm

I reach the bottom of the stairs and see nothing but a small room with brick walls. I examine the walls carefully wondering why this type of room small room be here with nothing in it at all when I notice the flame in my hand slightly moving as if a breeze was pushing it so I move close to the walls until I find a place where a slight breeze is coming through a small crack in the wall realizing that there is a secret hidden door. I feel the wall all around this possible hidden passage till some brick moves and the wall opens up, I peer down it realizing that there is a secret passage, I currently contemplate whether I should follow it or not.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

The forgotten city Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forgotten city   The forgotten city Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:07 pm

I decide to head down the secret passage and the secret door closes once I step inside, I keep my orange flame burning brightly as I walk down the tunnel. what seems like an hour passes by before I see a strange blue light appear at the end of this winding passage and I decide to flicker to the light.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

The forgotten city Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forgotten city   The forgotten city Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:18 pm

I come out of the tunnel and into a large meadow covered with flowers of a strange breed that I have never seen before. in the middle of the meadow lies a large olden wooden building. I begin to walk towards the building noticing that it looks like time has not even touched it at all. I flicker up to the building and check it out thinking to myself that the building seems to be ancient possibly dating back several thousand years or more. I come up to a large door and look at it seeing the strange writing I seen inside the book and I stop to feel the door. it feels solid and I slide it open to take a look inside and sees an average size room. I step inside and look around.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

The forgotten city Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forgotten city   The forgotten city Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:40 pm

I notice a small bed on the floor and it looks like someone is sleeping there so I quietly walk over and remove the blanket and see this little girl sleeping curled up sleeping peacefully. "I though this place was abandoned......" She suddenly wakes up and looks up at me and smiles and speaks looking sleepy "Hello....who are you?" I respond with a gentle kind sounding voice "Hi, my name is Kendiel, whats your name little one? Are you all alone?" She smiles "My name is Nyoko.....and yes....I am alone." She still smiles though and I stand up "How long have you been alone little Nyoko?" She sits up now still smiling "I dont know, a really long time I guess." I respond "This is a very nice house." She responds "Would you like some tea?" I smile "Sure." She gets up and takes my hand and giggles taking me to her little kitchen and we both drink tea as we talk.

The forgotten city Kit
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

The forgotten city Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forgotten city   The forgotten city Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:52 pm

We finish our tea and I ask Nyoko "Since your all alone here, would you like to come with me instead?" Nyoko smiles softly at me "I would love to Ken. Let me go pack first ok?" She gets up and rushes out of the room and giggles. I sit and wait for about ten minutes before she comes back with a small bag and she speaks excitedly "I got everything I will need, some dresses and my teddy." I stand up and smile holding out my hand and she takes it smiling. I speak gently "I got a very nice house, I think you might like it." She smiles "I am glad I'm not alone anymore, I got you now Ken." I leave with her and disappear suddenly from the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The forgotten city Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forgotten city   The forgotten city Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forgotten city
Page 1 of 1