Journey of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey of the Shinobi

Start out as a genin decide wether you want to be good or evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Naruto: Shinobi Path
Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am by Inushi Yakura

» Empty Room((._. i'm all awone in here))
Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 am by Asayina Kuronomi

» Site Reconstruction
Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am by Kage

» Lookie!
Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 pm by Inushi Yakura

» :3 so very bored!:D
Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 am by Kage

» Ramen shop
Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm by Kage

» Side streets
Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am by Kage

» Kage's House
Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am by Neon

» Training
Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 am by Kage

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 342
clan/bloodline : Uchiha
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Empty
PostSubject: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:02 pm

I appear in front of my house with Nyoko and she looks around "How did we get here? We were just at my house." I laugh "Did I forget to mention that I can move at the speed of light?" She giggles "Yes you did. This house needs some touching up." She points a finger at my house and it suddenly changes appearance and I look surprised "How did you...." She puts a finger onto her mouth "Shhh, dont tell anyone, my mommy is the master guardian of Angels and demons." She giggles and runs to the house and goes inside. I walk up to the house wondering what she meant by that and goes inside of my house.
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

Female Number of posts : 621
clan/bloodline : Kuronomi Clan Leader
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:13 pm

*appears in a tree outside the house*
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:16 pm

I find Nyoko in the kitchen and Nyoko looks over at me "Ken, I sense something strange outside." I activate my Magen-byakugan looking outside and smiles "Hey Nyoko, wanna meet a dear friend of mine?" She smiles "Yes please." She follows behind me and I step outside looking right at Asayina and I wave "Hey." I wave you over.
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:18 pm

*i jump down*
hello ^^
*my tail sways happy to see you*
Back to top Go down
Bleh
Gobi no Houkou(wolf demon)/First Class Jonnin

Female Number of posts : 2785
clan/bloodline : None
Registration date : 2008-09-11

character status
experience:
Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Left_bar_bleue255674/255674Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (255674/255674)

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:19 pm

*Ryuu runs frantically by hoping not to be seen by Kendeil knowing he might get in trouble by his adopted uncle (who he sees as a second father*
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Nyoko comes out from behind me, a little girl that looks to be about 8 years old, her tail swishes back and forth and her ears twitch as she smiles and waves shyly. I smile and wave back to you "Yin, I would like you to meet Nyoko. I found her when I was exploring. She was all alone so I brought her here."
Nyoko "Ken, I sense someone else nearby"
I still have Magen-Byakugan on and sees Ryuu I appear in front of him suddenly "Hey, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:27 pm

*my tail wraps around my legs my ears go down*
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:29 pm

Nyoko suddenly appears beside you "I sense some strange energy from you, do you have a demon or angel inside of you?"
I make a clone of myself that stays with Ryuu and i appear behind Asayina and wrap my arms her "Hey my little minx, what do you think of her?" Nyoko looks up at you curiously "Do you have an angel or demon?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:
Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Left_bar_bleue255674/255674Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (255674/255674)

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Kendiel? *he looks really nervous and puts a hand to his side* No reason just visiting a friend ....*he is hoping you can't tell he has been partying since he is only almost 13*
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:31 pm

me?
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:36 pm

The clone just smiles "I can tell you are drunk. I read it inside of your mind."
The real me looks at Nyoko "How can you tell?"
Nyoko looks down "My mother.... Happens to be a powerful angel guardian, I get my special gift from her. I....I cant say who she is though..... I promised her not to tell anyone who she is..."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:40 pm

Kendiel knows........I'm in trouble *he looks down*
Im not completely drunk I'm just not sober * he says looking down nervously*
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:43 pm

The clone laughs "I am not mad, I just dont want to see you getting hurt from drinking, it impairs your judgement a lot, believe me."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:45 pm

R-really I thought because of training tomorrow and everything ......and Me being only 12 you would get angry *he says quietly*
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:45 pm

*crawls away*
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:49 pm

I still hold onto Yin tightly "Whats the matter little minx?" Nyoko looks down "I am sorry to upset you miss."

My clone looks at Ryuu and smiles "Your not in trouble ok? You should just dont drink. Drinking is not the right thing for you to be doing right now ok? Maybe when your 18 but not when your 12
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:51 pm

mrrrrrrrow
*has wiskers and paws*
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:55 pm

"Nyoko, can you go wait in the house till I come back in?" She nods and heads into the house and I still hold onto yin "Little minx, whats the matter? You seem to be very upset right now, did she offend you?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:56 pm

Your not the boss of me * he growls angry*
I can do whatever I want My dad isnt going to stop me and my mom is never home so there is no boss I jsut hang out with friends *he huffs and loosk back down*
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:58 pm

*i burrie my face into kendiels chest*
i'm justshy around new ppl i got scared
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:02 pm

My clone laughs "I am not trying to give you orders Ryuu, I am just trying to help you as a friend, I have been down the road you are heading down now, and I ended up having a terrible life."

The real me chuckles "Its ok little minx. So, what did she mean that you might have an angel or demon?" I look curious
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:07 pm

*i get up and turn into a huge black cat with dark claws and 5 tails also shadow i have a red symbol on my head it looks like this*
Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest 0001-red-dragon-scroll-ccs
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Then why wasn't she saved I couldn't save my baby sister I couldn't be good enough to go to the real academy either hell the wouldn't even let me be in the chunnin exams *he says angry*
I just want to be good enough but I'm not ......not for anyone...........
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:12 pm

I look at the symbol on Yins demon head and looks surprised "That symbol....I seen that before....It was in a book I found at the forgotten city....."

My clone looks at Ryuu with sympathy "Its not your fault Ryuu, You had a bad back condition then. Your sister wouldnt want you to feel this way or be acting like this now. What would your sister say right now if she was alive and seen you acting like this? You think she would want you to be like this? Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:14 pm

*transforms back*
i also have catie
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:16 pm

I wouldnt know......*he looks away*
She was the only thing that could make me smile............
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:20 pm

I look at Yin and chuckle then frowns "Catie.....the hunter of demons and angels??? The great deity herself???"

My clone puts a hand onto Ryuu's shoulder "Then do this for her, train for her, become even stronger for her. Take the right road and become the greatest shinobi that you can be for her sake. She would be proud of what you are capable of Ryuu. Do this for your sister. She would want you to become a great shinobi who is responsible and kind to others. Dont be like who I was, I was mean, evil and ruthless, someone who people feared and hated with a passion. You can become someone who people respect. Be good for your sisters sake, she would want you to be kind, caring, and responsible."
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:21 pm

*shakes my head yes*
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:27 pm

*nods* I will try kendiel.
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:30 pm

I chuckle "Wow, I never knew she actually existed before now, I thought she was just a legend.....My angel....happens to be on her death list though." Nyoko looks out the door and yells "Ken, dinner is almost ready, would your friend like to stay over for some food?" I look at you "Please, would you stay and eat with us? You could get to know her, she is real nice."

My clone smiles at Ryuu "Good. We will start your training in a few days time. Till then I want you to practice raising your chakra to the max and try to push it beyond that limit. Now run along and return home. I bet your mother misses you deeply right now." My clone disappears
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:31 pm

okay
*kisses kendiels cheek*
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:34 pm

*he runs home*
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:37 pm

I kiss Yin back and licks her cheek then suddenly we appear inside the kitchen and Nyoko lets out a yelp as we appeared right in front of her. Nyoko "Ken you scared me!!!" She sits down and breathes a little hard. I chuckle "Sorry Nyoko." She smiles and looks over at you and giggles "I hope you like baked fish. My name is Nyoko, what was yours?"
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:40 pm

asayina but u can call me yin or yina-chan =^.^=
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:45 pm

Nyoko smiles "Yina-chan!" She gets up and gets the baked fish and puts it onto the table then goes and gets three cup from the cupboard putting them on the table. She goes to the fridge and opens it up seeing no juice, when we are not looking she points to the fridge and makes a box of juice appear then grabs it and closes the fridge and pours it into the three cups then puts the juice back into the fridge and sits down. I look at the cups with juice "Hmmm, I thought I was out of juice." I laugh then sit down and Nyoko giggles
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:47 pm

hey nyoko-chan wanna come outside after we eat and see how i dance
*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Nyoko smiles and giggles "Yeah! I wanna see you dance! Is that ok Kenny-chan?" She looks over at me and I smile "Sure why not." She dishes herself out and eats, I dish myself out and begins to eat as well.
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:51 pm

*i finish*
hey nyoko-chan meet me outside when your done
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:56 pm

Nyoko finishes up quickly and joins you outside, then I finish up and put the leftovers inside the fridge and do the dishes
Nyoko is outside with Yin "Yina-chan, are you ready to dance?" She sits down on the end of the porch looking really excited "I used to watch my mother dance when she was around....but...she left for some important business and I havent seen her since."
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:58 pm

*giggles and is in a belly dancer outfit*
i dance in a very diffrent way
*i dance like the girls in this video*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXusIq2h40Q&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:04 am

Nyoko Smiles and claps as you dance "Wow, I have never seen anyone dance like that before. Can you teach me to dance like that?" She sits there watching you smiling really brightly "Please teach me to dance like that Yina-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:08 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nQ8CAyw90w
*plays dat song and teaches nyoko the moves*
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:11 am

Nyoko giggles and tries her best to learn the belly dancing routine "Yeah!! This is so fun! But its really hard moving my hips like you Yina-chan." She giggles trying to match your movements.
I come out and sees you both dancing and I lean against the railing to watch and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:16 am

nyoko wanna see a special dance
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:17 am

Nyoko smiles "Yes please Yina-chan!"
I laugh "What are you teaching her now?"
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:19 am

tie kendiel down to a chair first
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:23 am

She points her finger at me and suddenly I am tied up in a chair and she giggles "Like that?" Shock comes over my face "What the....how did I.....Nyoko, let me out now!"
Nyoko shakes her head no "Yina-chan wants to show me a new dance. I wanna see it." She has no idea what you mean but I do.
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:29 am

nyoko u gotta promise me you wont do this dance till ur 18
Back to top Go down
Kendiel Uchiha
S-Class Wanderer
S-Class Wanderer
Kendiel Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:32 am

Nyoko "Ummm, ok Yina-chan!" She giggles "I wanna see it now please."
I struggle and use my fire but the rope doesnt burn "Nyoko! Let me go now!"
She shakes her head no "Yina-chan gonna dance, I wanna learn."
Back to top Go down
Asayina Kuronomi

Asayina Kuronomi

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:43 am

*giggles as i walk over to kendiel and kiss him*
clam down
*i start giving him a lap dance*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest   Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kendiels House on the edge of Indigo Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next