Journey of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey of the Shinobi

Start out as a genin decide wether you want to be good or evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Naruto: Shinobi Path
Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am by Inushi Yakura

» Empty Room((._. i'm all awone in here))
Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 am by Asayina Kuronomi

» Site Reconstruction
Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am by Kage

» Lookie!
Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 pm by Inushi Yakura

» :3 so very bored!:D
Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:56 am by Kage

» Ramen shop
Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm by Kage

» Side streets
Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am by Kage

» Kage's House
Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am by Neon

» Training
Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 am by Kage

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Rinezumi
Yamakage/Kenshito Clan Leader/Rokubi no Raijuu
Princess Rinezumi

Female Number of posts : 859
clan/bloodline : Kenshito Clan
Registration date : 2008-09-07

character status
experience:
Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Left_bar_bleue17436283/17436283Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Empty_bar_bleue  (17436283/17436283)

Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Empty
PostSubject: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:32 pm

comes up through a little pool inside the cave and crawls out into the cave, Kirameki waits on a rock
Hey Kira, this place still looks the same...........Wow, this place has not changed on bit, the beds carved in the wall still in great shape
Kirameki now sits on my shoulder as I sit on my old rock bed carved out from the wall
Smaller than I remember
giggles
Back to top Go down
http://creatures-of-myth.darkbb.com
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:
Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Left_bar_bleue17436283/17436283Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Empty_bar_bleue  (17436283/17436283)

Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:12 pm

All ten of us loved this cave as gennin and chuunin((Tribute to the original clan members, taken from original site))
looks at carvings on the wall as I smile
-Rex Kenshito-Future Yamakage of hidden mountain village-Chunnin- animal-badger
-Melody Inuzuka-future head of animal branch-gennin-animal-otter-white
-Cassie Inuzuka-The hottie sis of Mel-chunnin-animal-otter-black
-Toya Kawasaki-Strategist-chunnin-animal-none
-Mika Aburame- strategist 2-chunnin-animal-none
-Misty Kenshito-Future chief of Field agents-gennin-animal-none
-Princess Rinezumi-Future Kenshito clan leader-gennin-animal-weasel
-Takakuro Kenshito-I will marry for love-gennin-animal-none
-Princess _________-I will carve my name after I become Yamakage, not Rex-animal-lion
-Hotai Kenshito-Future special ops director for Kenshito clan-animal-wolverine

Last edited by Princess Rinezumi on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:56 pm

Well, Kira we better go now
Kirameki flickers out a backway that allows only a small animal in, that tunnel is 100 yards long, that roof is only about 10 inches off the ground(so only two ways in, one for us and one for our animals)
I climb back into the pool, take a look around, then takes a deep breathe and leaves
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:03 pm

comes out of the pool in the middle of a large cave, I pull myself out onto the shore, Kirameki sleeps on a rock, kinda resembles a bed
Back to top Go down
Bleh
Gobi no Houkou(wolf demon)/First Class Jonnin

Female Number of posts : 2785
clan/bloodline : None
Registration date : 2008-09-11

character status
experience:
Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Left_bar_bleue255674/255674Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Empty_bar_bleue  (255674/255674)

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:05 pm

comes out of pool looking around
Wow
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:09 pm

The carvings on the wall with ten of us original clan members, we never did show sensei this place
giggles
We may have been small in numbers, but we always kicked ass
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:
Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Left_bar_bleue255674/255674Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Empty_bar_bleue  (255674/255674)

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:10 pm

but why are you showing me this I'm .....I'm adopted I have no Kenshito blood?
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:16 pm

That may be true, but at the jonnin exams you fought like a true Kenshito to me. I wanted to show you something that has always brought me true solitude from others. If you need a break from the world, be free to come here. Just do not show anyone else, the underwater maze is kinda tricky to navigate, also there is a backway out, Ok kira go
Kirameki flickers right down a long narrow small passage only big enough for a small animal to come through
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:18 pm

Thank you for this honor
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:23 pm

Smiles tilting my head
I want you to learn a new technique from me today, meet me at the training grounds in the village
does hand signs turning into a weasel and flickers out the back way((You must repost inside hidden waterfall, your wolf too big to get through this tunnel))
Back to top Go down
Bleh

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:24 pm

jumps in the hole
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:42 pm

flickers in through secret back entrance then changes back into myself, I look at Kirameki sitting on the rock bed
Dang, you beat me
giggles and lays down to sleep
no one will find us here
me and Kira snuggles on the hay that covers the rock bed, blanket on top of us as we sleep
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:37 pm

wakes up stretching and yawns
Kira?
Kirameki pops her head out of the hay
There you are!!! time to go
does hand signs and changes into a weasel, Kirameki and I flicker out the backway of the cave
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:11 pm

two weasels come into the back of the cave, One turns into me
Our training is going great
performs hand signs and Kirameki now looks like me
Kira: I agree
Kira smiles sweetly as she lays down to sleep
Kira, you are almost always asleep
Kira: I am sooo bored
Well, lets go train more then
Kira jumps up excitedly changing herself back to a weasel and flickers out of the cave, me close behind as I am now a weasel
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:39 pm

Kira waits as I push an 8 inch tall container full of ice cream in though the back of the cave entrance as a weasel, then changes back into a human
Next time help me please
opens up the container and we both eat it
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:08 pm

We finish the ice cream, Kira flickers away as I dive into the pool
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:40 pm

I come out of the pool gasping for air as I pull myself out quickly and glances around spotting Kirameki laying down on the straw that is on the rock bed
You beat me again
giggles as I grab a chest and open it grabbing a biscuit and closing it quick putting it back
Good thing these are fresh
gives it to Kirameki, she nods her head as she takes the biscuit and munches on it. I lay down on the ground
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:55 pm

Ok lets get ready to go
I stand up and perform hand signs, i turn into a look alike of Kirameki as we both flicker out the backway of the cave
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Two weasels come into the cave and hop onto a rock bed with straw on it and they both curl up together falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Princess Rinezumi
Princess Rinezumi

character status
experience:

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:48 pm

They wake up a while later and find something to munch on then disappears out through the small cave entrance, only big enough for a small animal to enter through, the entrance is covered by a bush so no person could ever find it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)   Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret cave behind the waterfall(Only I, princess rinezumi knows about this cave)
Page 1 of 1